Whitewater Rafting Adventures
Season Passes For Fun All Summer
Can’t get enough of our Whitewater Rafting or Zipline? The value of the season pass cannot be beat. For a small amount more than a single ziplining or whitewater rafting trip, you can enjoy an entire year’s worth of unlimited adventures along the Chattahoochee River. It’s a great option for locals, return guests, and for the adventure seeker interested in experiencing all that Whitewater Express has to offer. In addition to ziplining and rafting trips, season pass holders receive other discounts including private kayak instruction and one free rafting trip on both the Ocoee and Nantahala rivers. They also make the perfect gift for those special to you.
Season passes are valid immediately upon purchase and are good for one year from date of purchase. Reservations required a minimum of one day in advance.
- Season Pass allows free trips on both the Classic and Challenge Whitewater Rafting Trips on the Chattahoochee River.
- Season Pass allows free trips on the Blue Heron Zip Lines.
- Season Pass allows one free whitewater rafting trip on the Middle Section of the Ocoee River in Tennessee.
- Season Pass allows one free whitewater rafting trip on the Nantahala River in North Carolina.
- Season Pass holders receive 20% off private kayak instruction.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season pass holders must present photo ID at time check in.